Posted by Ram | 8:59 AM | | 0 comments »

So you want to know a little about me huh? Maybe, Maybe not? Well here it goes:

I am of course American of Mexican and Irish descent. No hyphens or anything. This means I like to have a drink every now and then and argue.

I was in the Air Force and Air Force Reseverves

I have been married 3 times so if anyone has marital advice let me know (not really) My first wife passed away so my child lives with me.

I am a musician on the weekends

I own an insurance agency

I am a registered Republican but everyone is pissing me off lately so I am just leaning more to just being an American.

I grew up in Europe (which every child should have that opportunity and then maybe they would grow up to appreciate this country a little bit more)

I am just a normal man trying his best to provide for his two kids (which I do have custody of), make a living, keep more of what I earn, provide a service to the community as a whole and be the best person I can possibly be.

Pretty much that is it in a nutshell.

0 comments